Welcome friends,to a new month-September! the beginning of the '-ember' months.Many thanks to God for the grace to come thus far.May the new month and the rest of the year be ever fruitful and blessed for us all by His special grace. As we journey into the new month,we many wonderful moments ahead of us,I will share today some life quotes that I have found inspiring,please enjoy today the words on the marble from great men!
• Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”~ Chinese Philosopher
• “I hated every minute of the training. But I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”~Muhammad Ali
• ‘I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies for the hardest victory is victory over self”
• “You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over hurdles, and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don’t have that kind of feeling for what it is you’re doing, you’ll stop at the first giant hurdle.” ~George Lucas
• “There are those of us who are always about to live. We are waiting until things change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get a promotion, until we settle down - - until, until, until. It always seems as if there is some major event that must occur in or lives before we begin living.” ~George Sheehan
• “No one makes you feel inferior without your permission.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
• Whether you think you can or you think you can’t………you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford
• “Our lives improve only when we take chances – and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.” ~Walter Anderson
• “If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.” ~Henry Kissinger
• “Focus and Concentration are the KEYS to high performance.” ~Brian Tracy
• “When every physical and mental resource is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
• Ask and it shall be given Seek and ye shall find Knock and the door will be opened. ~ Matthew 7:7
• It is in giving – not in receiving – that our true joy exists.
• “People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.” ~ Harvey Mackay
• Life is an adventure. Reflect, laugh, love, enjoy!
• Faith “When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.” ~ Barbara J. Winter
• It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~ Anthony Robbins
• “If you feed your mind as often as you feed your stomach, then you’ll never have to worry about feeding your stomach or a roof over your head or clothes on your back.” ~ Albert Einstein
• “It does little good to make the trip and miss the journey.” ~ Max Lucado
• The necessity for Work: When you earn it, you value it.
The importance of Charity: Give away the first
The need for saving: Pay yourself the next
The power of Accountability: Account for every penny. ~ Rob Allen
LEVERAGE 2.0 : THE INSTANT FAST READING PROGRAMMELearn how to Increase your reading speed in 20 minutes!. Download free copy here
FINANCIAL FREEDOM EARN LEGAL INCOME ONLINE THROUGH QSP! Quick Smart Programme is an online marketing programme which takes you by the hand and shows you how to make legal internet cash.It's sure,safe and legal. Send a blank mail to email@example.com for instant free report.