Quickly, for those who might want to watch the World cup online, I want to share the links to watch live Football- Soccer online for Free.
I share 3 links I have personally used and I am also prepared to watch Nigeria vs France on one of them soon!
Today I share a nice and fun topic called ‘Spiritual Maths’ I came across it some times ago , It was share by Robert Allen as sent to him by a friend - Eric De La Barre.
It is a picture of HARD WORK versus ATTITUDE and LOVE OF GOD
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? How can you possibly give MORE than 100%?
What equals 100% in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help answer these questions: If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26….. then:
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K would add up to…8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =98% And: K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E would add up to….11+14+15+ 23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
But A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E would add up to….1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
THEN, look how far the love of God will take you: L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D adds up to 12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 =101%
Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!
Open Heavens 2014: Sunday June 22, daily devotion by Pastor E. A. Adeboye - SUNDRY TRUTHS ABOUT LIGHT
Topic: SUNDRY TRUTHS ABOUT LIGHT [Sunday June 22, 2014]
In him was life; and the life was the light of men. John 1:4
Read: Matthew 5:14-16
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
In Isaiah 60:1, we are enjoined to rise and shine. To shine means to reflect light. It could also mean to fulfil your purpose. John the Baptist knew the purpose of his existence. He faced this purpose squarely and refused to be distracted. John 5:35 says this concerning him:
“He was a burning and a shinning light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.”
Light burns. Light cannot be separated from heat. Science confirms that light is produced by hot objects. A good example of this is the sun. The sun burns itself to give light. As children of God, we are commanded to shine, and in order to shine, we must burn. The source of our light is God (John 1:4). That Source shines in darkness and darkness cannot overcome it. In other words, it resists darkness. There are lots of lessons to learn from this truth. First, we must shine and resist darkness. It is wrong for a child of God to stay idle and allow the works of darkness to thrive. As a child of God, you should be hot for the Lord. Evil and works of darkness should not feel comfortable wherever you are. However, no one can do this by his or her strength alone. You definitely need God for success and sustenance. He is the only reliable source. It is therefore important that you remain connected to your Source so that you don’t burn out (Proverbs 3:5-6).
The word of God teaches that light cannot be hidden (Matthew 5:14-15). No one lights a candle and puts it under a bushel. No! The beauty of light is seen when it is exposed, not hidden. If you are working in an organisation and your co-workers cannot identify the light of Christ in you, then something is seriously amiss. Why? Because light cannot be hidden. In the same vein, we must know that we cannot hide our true character from people. It is both dangerous and unprofitable to be pretentious. We should therefore let people know our true colour. How? Be the best you can be for God. When you make up your mind to reflect the light of God in the midst of unrighteousness, the presence of God will always be seen in your life. A perfect illustration of this truth can be found in Joseph. He got to Egypt as a slave in Potiphar’s house, and God was with him there. He was tempted to hide the light and compromise his stand but he refused to yield to temptation. His action landed him in a dungeon, yet God was with him there. Finally he became the Prime Minister and God continued to be with him. Is your situation similar to that of Joseph? Please reflect the light. Are you facing a serious temptation to compromise your stand? Please reflect the light. God will always be with His children, and if God be with you, who can be against you?
If you remain connected to the source of light (God), you will not burn out.
Bible in a Year:
Leviticus 26:14-27:34; Psalm 136
Open Heavens Daily Devotional is written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world. He is a Christian elders statesman and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.He is a Spiritual Father to many in Nigeria and all over the world.
Today is a wonderful day, I appreciate God for this precious gift. We will carefully explore the 5 channels of personal greatness . 1.Find what it is: There's always something peculiar to everyone, it is part of your identity. This uniqueness about you sets you apart from others and its awareness creates the beginning of a quest, your own journey. Some coaches call it your path,some mentors call it purpose,talent or passion. I choose to call it God's will for you. The Book calls it so. Your passion is the seed of greatness in you. Whatever it is, find it!
2. Just do it.
This is the secret of every super-achiever, there is no mincing words. Once you find your talent you got to use it. Once you find purpose you need to give yourself solely to it. Let the passion of finding purpose consume you,move you out of the comfort zone till you lay your hands on it and act it up till it gels. Draw the sketch! Make the phone calls, make the presentation. Take Action. Inaction achieves no good. Just do It! If you are in doubt, ask the Nike! Brand.
2. Do it right
As important as taking action may seem,you haven't hit the bulls eye if you aren't taking the right action. You need to take the right actions do the right thing. I love Toyota Highlander, the Ford Explorers or even the Ferrari Spider but none of these in their factory-perfect conditions will get you there faster if you have chosen the wrong tracks! The earlier you retrace your paths the best for you! Do it right and you eliminate the unnecessary hassles of doing it all over again.
3. Do it once:
The secret of doing at all is getting yourself to do it once.If you can do it right and do it once, then you can replicate it. Believe me, if you made the basket once you have built up your confidence for the two-point shots and even the three pointers. Do it once. This is just the beginning of getting yourself into the act.
4. Don't stop doing IT:
Now it's all your choice. You don't have to. But I believe you will choose to. This is your purpose the essence of who you are, you have found what it is, in a way it has defined who you are and who you are going to be and who goes on the journey with you.
In fact, you have done it once, you have done it right. However this doesn't count if you stop after you did it once. You never stop doing the right thing. You keep at it. this is your business; your life's mission the journey of your talent. Doing it right every time moves you closer to the greater goal of becoming who you were meant to be influencing your world to greatness and achieving mastery. The discovery of consistency is the beginning of mastery.
5. Teach others to do IT:
You have come thus far. And all of these have contributed to who you are. God has brought you here for a reason. This is another level of fulfillment.You need to teach. This is the stage where you become a coach. You will play this role in different settings as life gives the platform. Your given platform might be that of a Father, Mother, a business executive,a University Professor, a Pastor, a Religious leader, a friend or even a lover.
The platforms will change but the roles and objective will be the same. Share the Love, the knowledge, disseminate information.
Be the lighthouse, a shining light and a guide.
This is the best you can be
1. “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.” –Proverb
2. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for ten years.”- Warren Buffett
3. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.” -Ronald Reagan
4. “Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.” -William Shakespeare
5. “Put all good eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.” -Andrew Carnegie
6. “My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil.”- JP Getty.
7. “I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died” -Malcolm Forbes
8. . “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.” –Aristotle
9. “Frugality includes all the other virtues.” –Cicero
10. “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” Carl Sandburg
11. “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” -Eleanor Roosev
12. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” Ben Franklin
13. “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
14. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”- Jim Rohn
15. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” -Benjamin Franklin
16. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” -James W. Frick
17. “If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money; but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage.” ― Brigham Young
18. “As we understand it, everything is in the Bible for one reason – to teach us a lesson. Thus, in the beginning of the Bible, we see how God budgets His time for labor, and He saves the seventh day for rest, or retirement. The concept of budgeting was created by God to give us a life of prosperity in the world He created for us, so we should learn to budget as a way to emulate God in our financial life.” -Celso Cukierkorn
19. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.”- Robert Kiyosaki
20. “The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.”- Robert Kiyosaki
21.Two essential rules of investing: Rule #1. Never lose money. Rule #2. Never forget rule #1. -Warren Buffett
It's a new month! The sixth month in the year. May we have all and become all that God has purposed for us this very month.
May we break new grounds, explore new territories and break forth on every side.
May we walk in safety, May our girls come back safe, may all be well with us and ours.
We will fly over the mountains, we wil take over new territories and exercise God's Dominion.
We are able , more than able because GOD IS ABLE and we are of God!
Happy new month and welcome to the future because your best days are right ahead of you!