1. “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.” –Proverb
2. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for ten years.”- Warren Buffett
3. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.” -Ronald Reagan
4. “Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.” -William Shakespeare
5. “Put all good eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.” -Andrew Carnegie
6. “My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil.”- JP Getty.
7. “I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died” -Malcolm Forbes
8. . “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.” –Aristotle
9. “Frugality includes all the other virtues.” –Cicero
10. “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” Carl Sandburg
11. “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” -Eleanor Roosev
12. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” Ben Franklin
13. “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
14. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”- Jim Rohn
15. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” -Benjamin Franklin
16. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” -James W. Frick
17. “If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money; but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage.” ― Brigham Young
18. “As we understand it, everything is in the Bible for one reason – to teach us a lesson. Thus, in the beginning of the Bible, we see how God budgets His time for labor, and He saves the seventh day for rest, or retirement. The concept of budgeting was created by God to give us a life of prosperity in the world He created for us, so we should learn to budget as a way to emulate God in our financial life.” -Celso Cukierkorn
19. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.”- Robert Kiyosaki
20. “The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.”- Robert Kiyosaki
21.Two essential rules of investing: Rule #1. Never lose money. Rule #2. Never forget rule #1. -Warren Buffett
Be the best you were meant to be!
Your Billionaire friend!
EMMANDUS Networks Nigeria
BOOK OF THE WEEK
FINANCIAl H.E.L.P .. Download PDF now
- Up for grabs Over 500 books on Wealth Creation, Internet Marketing and Network Marketing. Call 07033875827 to lock down your slot.
- The search for your next Compere or Master of Ceremonies stops here Call 07033875827 for booking or enquiries
OWN YOUR LIFE AND CREATE YOUR DREAM LIFESYLE
Are you interested in making extra passive and active income?
Do you want to learn how to live your dreams and generate multiple streams of income by investing little of your time ..Proceed! to the link www.creatingwealth.co/lcp1/emmandus
Emmanuel Oluwadunsin Ayeni's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Emmanuel Oluwadunsin Ayeni's latest articles from EzineArticles.com!