1. Moving on means different things to different people: I always believe we all view life through a prism and when we look at the same thing we can view them from different perspectives, hence the difference in conclusions drawn. With this in mind, we understand that moving on will always mean different things to different people; to someone it might mean moving to another career path, a new income bracket while to some other people it might mean a geographical relocation or change in location. However, for the sake of our discussion, we will look at ‘Moving on’ from the general context of positive change of level or position as the case may be.
2. People move on in life: A Popular Yoruba Proverb says “20 children cannot play for 20 years” ( Yoruba is the language of the Yoruba tribe in Western Nigeria). No matter the level of familiarity, or the closeness you have had with people, no matter where we are now, no matter the moments we have shared , People move on in life and the earlier we learn to understand that, the easier and better for us in business, career or our relationships.
3. Problems happen when people fail to move on: As necessary and evident as it is that people move on in life, many still fail to understand or see the need to move. These set of people refuse to see the future, neither do they plan for it, they fall in love with the status quo and never move or make the switch. People who do this are lost in the present and as such they are caught unawares.
4. Know when to move: “Life is in stages; men in sizes” Timing is so essential to all things in life. There is time for us to make the new career change or to stay glue to the system and the game plan. Whether it's in career, business or in a relationship, just as we need to know when to stay we should know the time to leave all behind and move on.
5. Creating a flight plan or a fight plan : Since Moving on becomes a candidly true fact at one point or the other in our lives, then, having a plan is therefore strategic to the success of the change. A strategy is clear action plan on the next move or line of action; it is our clear map on the journey at hand. So it is only wise to embark on a journey with a detailed map, as only a fool embarks on a journey without a map or clear directions. While moving on you need to know when you are fighting and when you need to make a flight. Whatever you plan to do, you need a plan to do that!
Till next time, Move into greatness!
Sorry for the previous broken link ...
Now you can successfully download your free copy of the book for the week : The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason, click here to download
GET MY OFFER OF OVER 75 EBOOKS ON BUSINESS, MONEY, WEALTH CREATION AND INVESTMENT PLUS INFORMATION ON OTHER PRODUCTS(LEVERAGE2.0) HERE;COMING UP NEXT: WE HAVE MOVED ON FROM HERE series!! You don’t want to miss It!
OWN YOUR LIFE AND CREATE YOUR DREAM LIFESYLE
Are you interested in extra passive and active income?
Do you want to learn how to live your dreams and generate multiple streams of income by investing little of your time ..Proceed! to the link www.creatingwealth.co/lcp1/emmandus
LEVERAGE 2.0 : THE INSTANT FAST READING PROGRAMME
LEVERAGE 2.0 : THE INSTANT FAST READING PROGRAMMELearn how to Increase your reading speed in 20 minutes!. Call 2347033875827 for further enquiries Download free copy of the Leverage Speed Reading Report Here
GET THEFINANCIAL MASTERY PACK ! today!