7 Empowering Thoughts As the Year Ends! By Emmanuel Ayeni
Gradually the year winds off to a wonderful end, thank God for the gift of life.
The emotions that this brings can either be of two natures; it can be one of exciting fulfillment, for goals already achieved or that of disappointment for goals not yet achieved
This piece seeks to help you make the best use of the remaining weeks that mark the end of the year and encourage everyone to embrace the New Year with a positive outlook.
1. Review Your Year-Round Goal: Virtually everyone has a goal or resolution at the beginning of the year. The goals might be business, family or career goals. This is the point where it is necessary to review your entire goals and tick off the ones achieved, and the ones not yet achieved, this helps to appreciate the level of success achieved and to have a launch pad from where to begin again.
2. Plan And Set New Goals: Having gone through your goals and seeing where you might have fallen short with your old goals, it is now necessary to plan actionable steps around the unachieved goals while setting fresh goals for the New Year. You need to start now to re-strategize and re-calibrate yourself.
3. Pay up and settle old debts: It’s usually common to hear people humorously say 'Do not go into the new year with an old debt", there just might be an element of truth in that. These few days might not be enough to pay off all your debts, if you have any, but it might be just enough to settle some vital outstanding debts or to have clear conversations with creditors about workable and convenient plans for offsetting such.
There is a peaceful feeling you get when you do certain things, settling a debt or having an agreement with creditors might be one of them.
4. Invest The Remaining Time: It is not really how much time you had that makes the difference but the impact you make in the time you have. You can Invest this short time in spending more time with family, acquiring a new skill, learning a new computer application, software, praying and planning for the new year, reading or writing a new book, applying for new jobs, researching or joining a new venture or volunteering in community development activities.
5. Engage in More Positive Activities: The fact that the year is going to an end isn't enough reason to quit and give up on all positive things that you would have done ordinarily. Do more positive things, meet more people, network more, go where you have never gone before, build bridges, plant a tree, do some charity works, visit the orphanage, give out a gift, mend broken relationships, do what you have never done before- so far, it's good, positive and it contributes to your positive self-esteem and fulfillment.
6. Make And Save More Money! : Yeah! It feels good making money legally, especially when you make it doing what you like doing. Money is essential to daily living, and when else will some extra cash be appreciated if not in the festive period as this. Make some money if you can, you can provide goods and services needed in festive periods like decorations, catering services, apply for new roles or fill other needs around you.
This is a good time to save more money and not be swept off by impulsive spending characteristic of festive periods. Budget and set your financial records straight as the year ends and also plan and prayerfully make projections for the New Year.
7. Stay Thankful And Grateful: In everything, we should always give thanks to God Almighty. In the remaining days of this year, you should thank God for the wonderful gift of life because it's His grace that has kept us in peace throughout the course of the year and where there is life, there is hope- things will always get better for the grateful heart.
Keep Rising To Greatness,
Stay current on updates on my upcoming trainings and new book by liking my page...
Attend the next edition of Personal and Financial Mastery Class holding from
Friday 17th November,2017 -19th November, 2017.
The 3 day class holding on facebook usually costs #10,000 per participant
For enquiries kindly send an SMS to me on 07033875827
PS. You can now order a copy of my first book Bright Ideas online from Jumia here…
My newest book Echoes of Wisdom is available on Amazon here
You can also pick up a copy from Glendora Book Shop (Shoprite) Ikeja City Mall in Lagos
Or Bible Wonderland Bookstores nationwide
BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE!
3 Day Intensive Money Mastery Class
Do you want to learn Powerful, life changing principles that will increase your financial intelligence, change your finances, end your money worries and other mind blowing truths about Money Mastery and achieving financial freedom?
Go ahead and join the next edition of my 3-Day Intensive Money Mastery Class coming up this Friday 17th November,2017 -19th November, 2017
Venue: online class : Secret Facebook group.
This class will accelerate and revolutionize your life no matter where you currently are on your journey to financial freedom.
The cost for this class is now for a #10,000 FEE...
Are you ready, to take your finances to the next level today ?
Make payment for the class here:
Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name: Emmanuel Ayeni
Account number: 0049694795
Kindly send a text containing name and payment details to 07033875827 to validate your registration.
PS: This is the cheapest the class the class has ever been! Get in now for just #10,000 only
To your financial freedom,
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayeni.oluwadunsin Emmanuel O. Ayeni