DAY 5 OF 30 OF 30 DAYS OF LIFE LESSONS
LESSONS FROM MY DIARY AND TWITTER TIME LINE
I passed through the day like a student and a learner. Indeed, it is a great day.
1. When you send a message to the universe, it is sent back to you like wise. I wrote extensively on this in an article titled LAW OF ECHO. it's a universal law. i sent some tweets out earlier and i got lovely retweets and some feelings of "kindred spirit"
2.GRATITUDE IS A GREAT ATTITUDE: I had just finished a 30day Gratitude writing /blogging challege and i must say I have been bit by the gratitude bug. i am beginning to appreciate and apply the power of the two words THANK YOU. And today i sent a tweet to my different mentors who have positively touched me ad continue to do on different ways. Also i want to say THANK YOU for reading this right now and THANK YOU if you eventually drop a comment. *smiles*
3. ALWAYS SHOW UP NO MATTER WHAT: I had made calls earlier in the week to arrange an appointment for today with a VIP who I have been trying to meet but has never showed up, and my imperfect self did blew it today by not showing up and my guest showed up! . I am thankful though to our team who still took care of presentations. No Excuse! I did follow up with a phone call and rescheduled a return visit. I will always show up; no matter what..so help me God (to also help myself)
4. REACH OUT TO FRIENDS : It's a busy world and fast-paced. It's no excuse for not keeping tabs on business but it's like good enough reason for some of us not to reach out to friends. Not me... or at least I try to reach out to people once in a while. I am a people person and in the people business. So all my friends are important to me . INCLUDING YOU! I MEAN IT. reach out to your friends, even some who do not reciprocate, at least for a while but avoid the unrepentant pessimist and negative folks as much as possible.
5. I FOLLOW THE LESSONS: I Spent a great deal of time today on tweeter yeah! i confess... I read an interesting tweets,i acually read many interesting ones, but the infographic read "MANY PEOPLE MISS THE MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THE MISTAKES" Stop looking at the mistakes, follow the message and get the lessons that.os when you begin to profit from failure and trade it for SUCCESS.
Your "billionaire learner-friend"
(Life Coach Engineer and Entrepreneur)
Saturday, October 18, 2014
5 KEYS OF MONEY:
1.Make Money: Earn as much money as you possibly can. It should be your goal to make as much money as possible. Sharpen your skills; Enhance yourself. We live in a world of unlimited abundance and abounding opportunities. As a matter of fact, if you look well, you will see money everywhere even on the streets. I mean it!
2. Save; Save and save: Hold on to it as much as you can; it's not how much you earn but how much you keep that makes you financially free. You must learn to save. Save as much as possible till it becomes an habit. Your goal is not to be financially secured but to be financially free; Financial freedom is far from anyone who can not save at least 10% of his income throughout his lifetime. Take baby steps ad then giant strides. Get started now.
3. Manage Money : Reduce your expenses as much as possible. A large percentage of millionaires practice frugality than most middle class folks. if you are in doubt read the Millionaire Next Door, while it is a conservative book on achieving the Millionaire status, it is still resourceful.
4. Multiply your money by channelling your savings to worthwhile and well investigated investments.
According to George Clason in Richest Man in Babylon; Wealth is like a tree that usually grows from a tiny seed. Savings help you accumulate. Investment helps you multiply what you already accumulated. Explore the magic of compound interest; explore different investment vehicle. Your goal is to have your investments earn much more than you earn actively.
5. Leverage: Leverage is doing much more than little. Leverage is like riding the wings of eagles; sitting on the shoulders of giants. Leverage is synergy. Learn the power of partnerships of teams; Synergize! There are different forms of Leverage OPM; Other Peopl's Money; OPE; Other People's Efforts and OPK; Other People's Knowledge. Never be afraid to ask for help you can achieve much more by teaming up pools of resources with other people.
Join my team of DREAM ACHIEVERS working closely towards the goal of early retirement and achieving financial freedom http://bit.ly/wmove
(FINANCIAL MASTERY with Emmanuel Ayeni #FMWEA is part of the Financial Intelligence and Leadership Seminars sponsored by EMMANDUS Networks Nig. Ltd
For trainings for religious organizations, schools and other corporate organizations contact 07033875827 or email@example.com