COMING UP NEXT: WE HAVE MOVED ON FROM HERE!!You don’t want to miss It!
SPIRITUALITY: 35 GREATNESS KEYS FROM THE BOOK OF RUTH
10 LESSONS FROM THE LIFE OF AN UNCOMMON MENTOR (NAOMI)
A Mentor is a life-coach, a life-line and a gateway to beautiful and uncommon possibilities. Naomi was an uncommon mentor.*
1. When you set out without God in the picture, you will end up looking for God in the picture and usually in the not too distant future.1*
2. Naomi had a strong resolve to return to God and to her own country and people. An uncommon mentor always understands the value of her own people; when the stakes are down, you are left with your own people.
3. Naomi had an uncommon faith in crisis time. An uncommon mentor has an uncommon faith in the time of crisis.
4. She was a woman of prayer and prayed with love for her daughter in laws. Great prayers always flow from a heart of love. Love wins, because God is Love. 4*
5. Naomi got overwhelmed enough to want to change her name in an instant of pain. Never change your name, or stop believing in your dreams because of the present crisis in your life, the darkness will pass but your name or dreams will reflect the choices you have made.5*
6. There is always a renewal, restoration that comes with returning 6*
7. Naomi was able to see and willing to help her protégé- Ruth create a beautiful picture only her is capable of entering. An uncommon mentor creates and connects you with an unimaginably great future.7*
8. Naomi taught Ruth the need to PUSH and the value of patience in the time of waiting. An uncommon mentor births in her protégé intangible but valuable qualities like patience. 8*
9. Naomi respected and taught Ruth the Rules of Protocol, etiquette and engagement. 9*
10.Naomi understood, chose to identify, celebrate and be grateful for the moment of greatness that God has brought her into. After all efforts, you will enter a moment of greatness,which you well deserve, relish it and stay in it with all gratitude.
Text. Ruth Chapters 1-4
* Ruth4:13-151, 1*.Ruth 1:1-6. 2* Ruth1:6, 4* Ruth1:9-14. 5* Ruth1:20-21 . 6. Ruth1:22. 7* Ruth2:2,3:1-3.8*Ruth3:18, 9* Ruth 2:20-23;3:3,
Keep Reaching for Greatness!
Life-coach,Engineer and Entrepreneur
GET MY OFFER OF OVER 75 EBOOKS ON BUSINESS, MONEY, WEALTH CREATION AND INVESTMENT PLUS THE FAST READING PACK (LEVERAGE2.0) HERE;
Post a Comment