While I don't know what your matrix is , but being a Professional network marketer, I know how it is to need people to fill your matrix. While there are lots of strategies shared online and offline some of which I tried and some which I still deploy in my current network marketing opportunity.,You must know that it is a number's game and so Persistence is the name of the game. Know what you are into like the back of your hands and if it is a real opportunity and genuine, the drive and energy to succeed will come from within.
End of story.Here are a few strategies..
now execute any strategy that works for you
1. Create a name list of 1000 people.
2. grow it every week by 200
3. Put a call through or expose your program to about 30 people every day.EVERYDAY.
4. Enter aggressive or Hunger mode. and call 100 per day
5. Track what works and doesn't work.
6. Be persistent do the number, your conversion rate should be like 1% or 10% if you are blessed enough to not give up
7. Leverage on all media..social media etc.
8. Raise your motivation, this is a mind game...Some will tell you you are a fool to do it, but you know it will work ( if you are in the right business, for instance, I just bought a nice shirt sold by my organization with some money from my matrix..how sweet will it be to buy a house with money in my matrix if i don't stop? So let your WHY drive you.
8. Rinse and repeat. Or simple enough Duplicate yourself in others.This is the real key that helps you build a system.
Engineer, Blogger, Inspirational Speaker, Author and Entrepreneur
You can watch the video here:
GET MY OFFER OF OVER 75 EBOOKS ON BUSINESS, MONEY, WEALTH CREATION AND INVESTMENT PLUS THE FAST READING PACK (LEVERAGE2.0) HERE;
LEVERAGE 2.0 : THE INSTANT FAST READING PROGRAMME
Learn how to Increase your reading speed in 20 minutes!.
Call 2347033875827 for further enquiriesGET THE FINANCIAL MASTERY PACK !
CALL or send message on Whatsapp to +2347033875827
*To Receive daily motivation tips for FREE on your mobile Buzz me (WhatsApp +2347033875827)
Lifecoach, Engineer and Entrepreneur