“All the pathos and irony of leaving one’s youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time.” – Paul Fussell
It's a great day! And this morning as I set to make another post(Yeah its' day 10 in my 11 days writing challenge), I thought of doing something unusual! I will share a business and fun opportunity with friends and readers of my blog. This post is about Travels, especially Avenues to Wealth Nigeria (A2W) Nigeria Easter package. I am a full member and part of Avenues to wealth, an international company that is empowering people and helping them realize their business and financial goals- it's called 'Owning your Life' ( For those who don't know about A2W , you can check out my private A2W website here www.a2wglobal.com/emmandus I am not doing a post on it here now)
Travel is a form of learning and it does refresh you as a person and widens your scope , with this in view , I share with every one the A2W Dubai Easter Trip.... Remember, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” ― Augustine of Hippo
It is unbelievable fun, unimaginable adventure, unbeatable shopping, unquestionable beauty and unforgettable friendships, it is DUBAI, the land of dreams. In November 2013, 47 distributors had a time of their life in Dubai, the experience was simply out of this world. From the thrilling Desert Safari to the amazing city tour, from the unbelievable wonder of the Dubai Underwater Zoo to the sheer size and beauty of the Dubai Mall, from the unlimited fun on the Dhow Cruise to the new relationships formed, it was an experience like no other.
Come this Easter, from 15th – 21st April, we would be hosting yet another batch in Dubai. It promises to deliver the same November experience and much more. This is a trip not to be mixed, get on board, get your family on board, get your down-lines on board and lets again rock Dubai. What are you waiting for?
~ Return Flight Ticket
~ Return Airport Transfer
~ Hotel Accommodation ****
~ Daily Buffet Breakfast
~ Desert Safari + BBQ Dinner + Belly Dancing
~ Dhow Cruise + Dinner
~ Half Day City Tour
~ All Applicable Taxes Cost (Naira)
Single share- N328,500
Twin share- N270,000
Terms and Conditions
· Applicants are required to submit the registration form along with the information page of their travelling passports.
· Registration closes on April 1st, 2014
· All visa requirements and payments must be paid on or before April 1st, 2014.
· Although high visa success rate is enjoyed, the power lies with Dubai Immigration not us on its issuance.
· If for any reason, visa issuance is delayed by the Dubai embassy, the company would not be responsible for any financial implication that results from it.
· If for any reason a refund is required after bookings have been made, 50% of the sum paid would be non – refundable.
· Flight fares might change as they are subject to availability from the airline. Therefore it’s imperative to act fast.
Call 07033875827 (2A713CC1)
GO See The World!
THE MONEY BOOKS PACKAGE
GET MY OFFER OF OVER 75 EBOOKS ON BUSINESS, MONEY, WEALTH CREATION AND INVESTMENT PLUS INFORMATION ON OTHER PRODUCTS(LEVERAGE2.0) HERE;
OWN YOUR LIFE AND CREATE YOUR DREAM LIFESYLE
Are you interested in making extra passive and active income?
Do you want to learn how to live your dreams and generate multiple streams of income by investing little of your time ..Proceed! to the link www.creatingwealth.co/lcp1/emmandus
Post a Comment